- Please note that the Temporary Thursday and Friday 3pm (UK time) meetings have both now been suspended.
- The HIGNA Group Guidelines page has been updated and now has two new informational videos in the ‘How our meetings work’ Section on how to access Bluejeans on PC’s and Android devices for the first time
- New LGBT Meeting (non-restrictive) Starting Monday March 23rd 7:00 pm UK
- Clean time Key Tags are now available to distribute by post to our isolated members via the Contact Us page of this website, please announce in meetings.
- Informational flyers about the Highlands & Islands group are available to download in both jpg (HERE) and pdf format (HERE) for printing , email or web posting etc. The pdf version has links embedded to the appropriate pages of the website.
- HIGNA PI cards available for printing and distribution FRONT– BACK limited numbers of printed cards are available for distribution by HIGNA Members and other Areas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- The HIGNA ASC page is frequently updated with approved RSC minutes and new information for the attention of ASC members. If you require the access code for this page please email email@example.com
The next Highlands and Islands Area Business meeting will be held on Monday 29th of June 2020 in the Monday 1pm meeting room @ 2:30 pm (UK)
“News from other online groups “
- Global Online Recovery Community Instructional Webinar
Sundays 14:00 UK time Question and Answer / English speaking / Online Meeting / Outreach Connection Details: https://zoom.us/j/2012572764
If you have information about or news from other Online or Phoneline meetings please let us know and we can put it here.