- For those in the UK the UK Service office will be open for the week of June 22nd to process literature orders please see https://ukso.biz/ for more details.
- The next Highlands and Islands Area Business meeting will be held on Monday 29th of June 2020 in the Monday 1pm meeting room @ 2:30 pm (UK)
- The HIGNA Group Guidelines page has been updated and now has two new informational videos in the ‘How our meetings work’ Section on how to access Bluejeans on PC’s and Android devices for the first time
- New LGBT Meeting (non-restrictive) Starting Monday March 23rd 7:00 pm UK
- Clean time Key Tags are now available to distribute by post to our isolated members via the Contact Us page of this website, please announce in meetings.
- Informational flyers about the Highlands & Islands group are available to download in both jpg (HERE) and pdf format (HERE) for printing , email or web posting etc. The pdf version has links embedded to the appropriate pages of the website.
- HIGNA PI cards available for printing and distribution FRONT– BACK limited numbers of printed cards are available for distribution by HIGNA Members and other Areas, please contact us at email@example.com for details.
- The HIGNA ASC page is frequently updated with approved RSC minutes and new information for the attention of ASC members. If you require the access code for this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“News from other online groups “
!!NEW Loving Our Longtimers Meeting!!
If you have information about or news from other Online or Phoneline meetings please let us know and we can put it here.